The Bistro is the Best Way to Eat, Meet, & Network at NASS 2017
With an extensive gourmet menu and ample seating, NASS Bistro is a convenient option to sit down to a comfortable lunch and network with colleagues. Purchase lunch in advance for just $30 per person each day.
WHY CHOOSE NASS BISTRO?
- Conveniently located in the West D2 Lobby of Orange County Convention Center
- Open for lunch during NASS 2017 Annual Meeting
Wednesday, October 25 from 11:00am – 2:30pm
Thursday, October 26 from 11:00am – 2:30pm
Friday, October 27 from 11:00am – 1:30pm
- Changing menus include a variety of healthy and delicious options
- All-inclusive price of $$30 includes entrees, sides, desserts, and beverages
- Pre-purchase lunch tickets or table packages below to avoid lines at the cashier and receive immediate seating
RESERVE A TABLE
- Small and large tables at the bistro can be reserved all day for your guests by purchasing packages of tickets
- Reserve a Small Table Ticket Package for $340; includes 10 lunch tickets and a small table with seating for 4
- Reserve a Large Table Ticket Package for $660; includes 20 lunch tickets and a small table with seating for 10
The Bistro will offer an all-inclusive buffet-style meal, complete with a variety of hot and cold items, beverages, and dessert. Menus will rotate each day to include a hand-selected assortment of soups, salads, meat and vegetarian entrees, seasonal vegetables, and side items.
The Bistro team provides free concierge services to exhibitors and attendees of NASS 2017. We are here to assist with recommendations, private event planning, and reservations at the city's top dining, shopping, and entertainment destinations.
Our services are available online and onsite at your convention. Contact our concierge professional by completing this quick survey. We will respond to your request within one business day.